The mantra for success in business is “creativity.” It’s not enough to be the best at what you do; you have to be different and unique. You have to be able to see things from a different perspective and offer something that no one else does. That’s what it takes to succeed in business. It’s not about being the biggest or the strongest; it’s about being the most creative. Being creative means being able to think outside the box, to come up with new ideas, and to solve problems in new ways. It’s about being able to see the world differently and to offer something that others don’t. If you can do that, you’ll be successful in business. So, remember: mantra for success in business is “creativity.” Be different, be unique, and be creative.
Listen to this Article here in the link below:
“Designers in any genre are the subject matter experts in what they do, be it fashion, interiors, textiles, graphics, etc. Yes, as a designer I like to make things visually appealing to the eye, and that’s what I do with my clients’ information.“
Content is the magnet of any business, landing page and website.
Content is the reason ‘why’ people visit a particular website, and any design or re-design should be conducted with a content-first approach.
If you listen to the Podcast mentioned above, you will find answers to
- How To Unlock Your Creative Flow & Become A Creative Entrepreneur
- Get Inspired: 6 Amazing Creative Entrepreneurs to Follow
- The Power of Creativity and Innovation in Business
- 3 Simple Steps to Ignite Your Creative Passion
I am Neeti, Bestselling Author, Founder Plush Ink, a creative Lifestyle and Mindset platform. Till now, you have gone through some of my articles and listened to my podcasts and hopefully enjoyed them 🙂
Today, I want to take you through My Story so far in the world of creativity.
I’ve helped several successful brands and have proudly partnered with many transformational businesses, writing high-converting Brand Stories, blogs and social media posts crafting iconic creative campaigns.
Designers in any genre are the subject matter experts in what they do, be it fashion, interiors, textiles, graphics, etc. Yes, as a designer I like to make things visually appealing to the eye, and that’s what I do with my clients’ information.
With my book ‘Live Your Dreams, I had at my core, the desire to create content with a strong narrative. The idea has been to create scenes with my words that showcase the fashion world to people who only dream of being in it. All this, while paying particular attention to how something looks and feels, even describes the silhouettes, the textures and the patterns that spell iconic!
You see, The world of fashion is ubiquitous to a lot of people.
Although fashion as a concept is common in the house of commons… I mean the general people.
Using my protagonist as the muse, I wanted to show the creative flow that an artist goes through when she is sketching… So, Rhea actually plays the character of a wannabe fashion designer stuck in a corporate setting who finally breaks the ceilings of society, education and expectations: in terms of what she can and cannot do.
To my mind, there is no better way than showing the flow of creativity other than exploring the design form or an art form of some sort: be it fashion designing, architecture, interior designing, jewellery designing or graphic designing.
Feel the creative flow
Listen to the below mentioned Podcast if you are:
- How To Meditate And Find Inner Peace (Even If You’re A Mess)
- Spiritual Awakening: What Does It Mean For You?
- Recorded Meditation Session: Connecting With Your Higher Self
- Quotes For When You’re Struggling On Your Spiritual Awakening Journey
- Is Spiritual Awakening A Curse Or A Blessing?
- How To Keep The Faith During Your Spiritual Awakening
The scenes where Rhea starts illustrating and finds herself in a different world altogether are perhaps the best scenes of the booktok where my readers too, get immersed in the sea of colours and textures.
My Book and particularly Rhea, has made me explore fashion design in a totally fresh way as it has allowed me to undo the traditional and bulky barriers found and learned in traditional studies.
While writing this character, I felt one with Rhea, letting loose as a designer, an artist.
This meant being inspired in the moment, getting drawn to something exquisite and some sort of working with that scene when the urge to use it arose.
With 15+ years in IT sales and Global Outsourcing projects, it is my conviction that a connection is made with an authentic story. Ideally Effective copywriting combines proven marketing principles with branding and authentic storytelling. And My journey as a founder of Plush Ink has been this beautiful cusp of aspirations and creativity.
And together, we have:
- Pulse on what’s hot and what’s not
- Strategise and consult with you on the best way of reaching out to our audience
- Creates brand awareness and Impact by the influence of our content
- We believe that if we talk about your business, and your story in a multitude of ways through our channels and social media, your traction with your audience is bound to increase.
- Because apart from the ‘feel good factor, we get into the Knitty gritty of your business and your story so far…
So, do you find it challenging to talk about your business?
You can always contact me and my team here.
We always love working with brands and bring out their unique side to the table perhaps explore an essential yet unknown bit of their brand. The idea is to bring out the quirk in every book, every article, and every brand story that I tell.
Stories that touch some strings in your heart, live forever.– Quote from Neeti N Keswaani’s book Live Your Dreams’
Check out this blog for Some of my Book recommendations.
How to harness and allow the creative flow
Creative thinking is not a talent that you are born with, it is a skill that you can learn. And like any other skill, the more you practice, the better you will become at it. There are many ways to develop your creative thinking skills. Here are just a few:
- Be open to new ideas and experiences. When you keep an open mind, you are more likely to have those “a-ha!” moments.
- Take on different challenges. If you always do things the same way, you’ll never learn new ways of doing things. So step out of your comfort zone and try something new.
- Be persistent. Creativity is often about trial and error. Don’t give up if your first idea doesn’t work out – keep trying until you find an idea that does work.
- Practice brainstorming. This is a great way to generate new ideas. Set a timer for five minutes and just write down whatever comes to mind – no matter how crazy or far-fetched it may seem.
- Get inspired by others. When you see someone who is being creative in their work or hobbies, it can inspire you to be more creative in your own life.