For a first timer in Goa, it might be quite confusing to pick the right beach to stay. However, all of Goa’s beaches have their unique charm and offer something different to tourists. If you are looking for a secluded and quiet beach, Palolem Beach is the best option. This beach is also great for swimming and offers stunning views of the surrounding cliffs.
If you are looking for a more lively atmosphere, Calangute Beach is the place to be. This beach is popular with both locals and tourists alike and offers a wide range of shops, restaurants, and bars. For those interested in water sports, Baga Beach is the best option.
This beach offers a wide range of activities such as windsurfing, kitesurfing, and wakeboarding. No matter what your preference, there is sure to be a beach in Goa that is perfect for you.
Because of the very laidback vibe of Goa, what to wear in Goa can range from a free-flowing maxi dress for the beach to a stylish bodycon for the music festivals. Be it a casual day of beach tripping or sun-bathing at Palolem or an evening of indulgence in Baga’s electrifying nightlife, here’s what to wear in Goa and not feel out of place.
He said if I was aware of “Pearl of the Orient”??
Ok! So now we know, right?
Apparently, Goa is much more beyond our ideas.
It seems one will think to visit here because of covid but it has numerous activities and places like wonderful parks like Campal Garden, Dr. Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary, The butterfly conservatory of Goa and lot more. These activities amid the offbeat trip during COVID will not only refresh you from your daily life stress but assure you about your safety as well.
For families, planning a quick vacation or weekend off can be enjoyed here for travel experiences in Goa with nature and beaches and also participate in activities like rafting, trekking, etc which will push their energy level and boost their immunity.
Goa is India’s heart and soul which is a manifestation of lovers’ spots, parties, foods, and fun altogether. They claim it to be the most romantic getaway goa experience and it’s advised to plan an offbeat trip during COVID times to Goa.
For couples who are planning their honeymoon, unmarried couples looking for quality time can thoughtlessly opt for Goa. It has cheap couple friendly accommodation with numerous activities in the hotel which will help them to not indulge in crowded areas and enjoy their time. Goa has lots of activities for couples to make their space more memorable and private.
Here, they can enjoy a couple of cycling tours, private parties on butterfly island, cruise parties on Chapora River, visit temples/ churches, see Fenni making, or simply a romantic walk on the road of old Panjim amid this offbeat trip during COVID.
But there’s more to this lovely coastal land than sun-kissed beaches, tasty seafood, and affordable alcohol. Goa is a treasure trove of rare activities, from hidden waterfalls and ancient caves to off-the-beaten-path heritage sites.
Now, we know where to spend and enjoy the fullest for this offbeat trip during COVID
Packing and essential:
No doubt this offbeat trip during COVID to Goa could be the best vacation that any couple can ever dream of. Although this beach trip is not the same as the other normal trips to the various attractions or attractive areas that you might have visited before as a vacation earlier. The various terrains, weather climates, and activities that this area has to offer all contribute to this distinction. It is important to be aware of some of the list items to bring with you while this offbeat trip during COVID traveling to Goa to have a pleasant experience.
You must carry an easy lightweight suitcase where you can easily adjust all the stuff you might need through the journey. If you have it already then good and best and if not, then go buy it offline or For best results browse Best Carry-On on Amazon. Expandable Suitcase. Also for small and carrying backpacks, you can go for Best Travel Backpack on Amazon for best quality with a warranty.
However, if you already have a Laptop Backpack, then there’s no need to get one. Moving forward while you get on the journey by train then a Soft Neck Support Pillow would support your comfort and sleep. You can browse for Best Travel Pillow on Amazon as well for a good offbeat trip during COVID to Goa.
For women, the 3 Tri-Fold Organizer Holder are best to keep cash, debit and credit cards, Driving License, or any other important documents in there. They are pocket-friendly and could be carried anywhere.
- Camera: Coming to travel accessories, you must not forget to carry your camera. An offbeat trip during COVID to a place as breathtakingly beautiful as Goa will be incomplete without the right equipment to capture it all for later enjoyment, which is exactly what a camera is for. A vacation to Goa, like many unforgettable holidays, entails keeping your camera handy for the right moment to be caught in the right sun.
- Fanny Bags: For women who are not willing to carry any sling bag or wallet, then a fanny bag would be the best option to go with. Traveling necessitates carrying your essentials with you at all times, such as money, phones, and so on. A fanny pack hangs around your waist without much weight, making your hands useful for anything you want to do. It’s much more convenient and easier to carry.
- Wet wipes and hand sanitizer: This cut this list of the most important items to bring to Goa due to the moisture-laden salty winds of the state.
- Backpacks: When it comes to carrying bags to a location like Goa, big comfortable totes or backpacks are your best choice. These bags can be made of canvas or any other lightweight material that is easy to carry for a day at the beach.
These bags are better if they are not costly, as they are prone to spoiling in the heat and harsh weather.
Stay and Hotels/Resorts:
Now once you are done with all the packing stuff and travel accessories, you will need to look for The best area to stay in goa for couples or the best sanitized eco-friendly hotels/resorts amid this offbeat trip during COVID times. Let us now check out the 10 best romantic hotels in Goa for couples to stay warm and cozy.
- Goa Marriott Resort & Spa: The Goa Marriott Resort & Spa is among The best area to stay in goa for couples located on the edge of Miramar Beach in Goa, India, and offers stunning views of the Arabian Sea and the Mandovi River. This hotel offers upscale rooms as well as resort-style amenities and award-winning service. Enjoy a luxuriously appointed guest room or suite with a sweeping view of our hotel garden or the sparkling bay while you stay with us safe and secure keeping the norms of Covid in mind although this offbeat trip during COVID times.
- Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Goa: This 56-acre 140-room resort is situated on the south coast of Goa on the Benaulim beach, just 27 kilometers from the airport. It has an 800-meter beach frontage and a stunning view of the sea. This resort is a popular destination for foreign and domestic travelers, with three specialty restaurants, a beachfront seasonal seafood shack, a 24-hour all-day diner, two bars, two spas, and a seasonal outdoor spa pavilion.
- The Zuri White Sands Goa Resort & Casino: Discover why so many visitors choose The Zuri White Sands Goa Resort & Casino as their Varca hotel. It offers a luxurious environment with an array of amenities tailored for travelers like you, offering a perfect combination of value, comfort, and convenience for young couples who are looking for a pleasant stay although this offbeat trip during COVID and pandemic.
- Hyatt Centric Candolim Goa: Candolim Hyatt Centric Candolim Beach, Calangute Beach, and Fort Aguada are just a few of the famous beaches and tourist attractions in Goa. The airport is just 60 minutes away, and Thivim Railway Station is 35 minutes away. This hotel could turn out to be the perfect place to relax, meet, dine, and discover the best of Goa with your partner, or either you’re traveling with friends, family, alone, or for a business meeting, making it one of the best offbeat trip during COVID.
- Novotel Goa Resort & Spa: Relaxation reigns at AccorHotels’ first Novotel Resort in Goa, which is nestled among the serene countryside of lush paddy plantations. This breathtaking house, located just minutes from North Goa’s buzzing nightlife and beaches, is built as a magical hideaway where families and couples bond and has a good time together. Staying here can eventually make this offbeat trip during COVID to Goa worth it.
- Kenilworth Resort & Spa, Goa: The Kenilworth Beach Resort & Spa is the ideal location for a romantic getaway goa surrounded by the pristine beaches and exotic tropical beauty of Goa, the land of sun, sea, and sand. This 5-star hotel’s rooms are thoughtfully furnished in the style of a bygone Portuguese period taking care of you and your loved ones on this voyage or offbeat trip during COVID to Goa. Tradition seamlessly combines with all of the modern-day luxury comforts to create a highly relaxing environment for couples.
- Novotel Goa Dona Sylvia Resort: The NOVOTEL GOA DONA SYLVIA RESORT, which overlooks Cavelossim Beach and is set in 20 acres of beautifully secluded landscaped gardens, evokes a quaint Portuguese village that comes from the bygone era and the architectural style has been acknowledged with international acclaim for its architect, CHARLES CORREA. A truly beautiful and opulent setting for vacations, small meetings, and large conferences for an offbeat trip during COVID.
- Sterling Goa– Varca: At Sterling Goa Varca, our resort is just a short distance from where Vasco Da Gama discovered the sea route to India. Visit the Varca beach, which is just a short distance away, and enjoy cruises and dolphin watching, or rejuvenate yourself inside the luxurious resort with its amenities and attentive staff.
- Santana Beach Resort: Santana Beach Resort is the place to stay in Candolim if you’re looking for a family-friendly hotel if thinking of an offbeat trip during COVID times to Goa.
The Cabo Palace is close by, making Santana Beach Candolim an excellent choice for visitors to this famous Candolim attraction.
- Beleza by the Beach: Beleza is a renowned beach resort spread over 5 acres in an open space, incorporated with some amazing scenic pathways that link visitors to the pristine white sands of Colva beach directly inside the resort’s grounds. It is the 10th most romantic getaway goa and is conveniently situated near the Colva Promenade shopping area just a 25-minute drive from the airport.
Car rentals and tours:
Now once you have done all your packings, got your necessary stuff in Goa, and have selected one of the mentioned best hotels or Resort to stay in for this offbeat trip during COVID, you might need a rental car all through your stay in Goa since traveling with public vehicles somehow ruin your vacation and with your rented one you can explore with your partner inside out and have a great travel experience in Goa.
Since you might be new to the place so would be wondering about Renting a Car in Goa or How much does a car rental cost in Goa?
Well, there’s nothing much to worry about, you can easily do it online pre-arrival or offline post-arrival as well. For an online source, you can confirm the booking at “Klook” the official website is https://www.klook.com/en-IN/city with longest name/178-Goa-things-to-do/?krt=s10&krid=77b44908-aacf-4386-6b01-f2612d018777.
If somehow you miss getting the bookings confirmed then try another website called “Viator” for the full enjoyment of this offbeat trip during COVID, all the way to Goa.
Its official website is https://www.viator.com/Goa-tours/Transfers-and-Ground-Transport/d4594-g15
Adventure and tour:
Once done with the car rentals now start with your vacation and know What are the best Full-day Tours in Goa? And get the best offbeat trip during COVID experiences in Goa.
Well, there are countless adventures and tourist spots in Goa to venture around but let us acknowledge some of the topmost visited and the best full-day tours in Goa.
- Day Trip to Mollem National Park Including Dudhsagar Falls and Jeep Safari from Go: For an exhilarating off-road experience, visit Mollem National Park. This private day trip to Dudhsagar Falls is one of India’s tallest waterfalls where transportation is possible by Jeeps only. Your guide will take you through the Western Ghats’ rock-strewn rivers and forests. Enjoy a picnic and a swim while taking in the panoramic views from the top of the 4-tiered cascade. Then visit a nearby plantation to learn about the production of herbs, tropical fruits, and spices. Before returning to your hotel in Goa, enjoy a Goan cuisine buffet lunch to remember this offbeat trip during COVID.
- Private Cultural Tour: Ancestral Goa, Shantadurga Temple, and Spice Village Including Lunch: On this full-day private tour, learn about the culture of Goa, sample its aromatic cuisine, and acquire an insider’s understanding of Hindu religion. Learn about efforts to conserve art, history, and the environment as you explore Ancestral Goa with your guide. Visit two Hindu temples with Portuguese influences and a spice village where you can learn about India’s most valuable export. Hotel pickup and drop-off are included, as well as a traditional Indian lunch. You can miss this tour when on an offbeat trip during COVID to Goa.
- Divar Island Tour from Goa: This tour will take you through the Ribandar Seas and to the peaceful island of Divar! This riverine town is considered ideal for a relaxed tour of Goa’s old rural villages and attractions. Also, check out the 16th century St. Matthias Church for a glimpse into the island’s Catholic origins as your first stop. This would be an interesting place to go on when offbeat trip during COVID.
- Explore the Best of North Goa by Car (Guided Full Day City Sightseeing Tour): On this trip, you’ll see a fine mix of sophisticated Catholic and Portuguese architecture, beautiful Indo-Portuguese houses, old Goa’s churches that are part of World Heritage sites, and, of course, some gorgeous beaches like you’ve never seen before. On this private guided sightseeing tour by car, walk through the past that they represent from where they stand and be amazed by incredible highlights that provide you with glimpses of the vintage city with longest name.
- North Goa One Day Tour: North Goa is a popular stop on India’s travel path, with its coastal scenery, ethnic Konkani culture, and ancient landmarks—but getting to the remote sites of interest on your own can be difficult. With this offbeat trip during COVID, you’ll be picked up from your north Goa hotel and taken to top attractions like the 17th-century Portuguese Fort Aguada and the Mae De Deus Church in Saligao. Enjoy panoramic views of the coast and countryside as you ride.
While you are on the verge to spend your day and do your best Full-day Tours in Goa, do not forget the Top 10 things to do and attractions in Goa. Listed below are the adventures to do must if you are here on an offbeat trip during COVID.
- Baga Beach Water Sports North Goa
- Grand Island Scuba Diving in Goa
- Parasailing in Baga Beach Goa
- Scuba Diving In Malvan
- Bungee Jumping In Goa
- Anjuna Paragliding North Goa
- Hot Air Balloon Goa
- Flyboarding In Goa
- Big Daddy Casino
- Hammerzz Nightclub, Goa
Well, an offbeat trip during COVID to Goa would be a total worth and you along with your partner will have the most amazing moments together in Goa. For couples, the whole point of going to Goa is to lose track of time. When the sun goes down and the stars come out when you dance the night away, you have no idea when the sun goes down and the stars come out. The throbbing beaches and upbeat attitudes of the many visitors in Goa give you the impression that something magical is about to happen.
Last year with the breakthrough of COVID 19 and lockdown held life in hand and there was no way out but now the situation seems a bit in favor and if you wanna make the best of it with a little vacation with your better half, think nothing but Goa for an offbeat trip during COVID.
Goa is also about getting away from the crowds and spending quality time with yourself or a loved one in quaint, unique cafes. It’s all about snatching moments and avoiding the constant chatter of the crowd. In a nutshell, Goa is both peaceful and chaotic.
Bike in goa for rent where to find ?
Using a bike in Goa is a very popular way of transport. You can use it to go to the beach or around town. There are many places where you can rent a bike in Goa. The most popular place is Anjuna Beach. You can also rent a bike at Calangute Beach. There are many bike rental shops in these areas. Another popular place to rent a bike is Baga Beach. You can also find bike rental shops in other areas of Goa such as Candolim, Morjim, and Arambol.
Planning Your Vacation for Goa
Situated on the west coast of India, Goa is blessed with an abundance of juicy seafood. The warm, tropical waters are home to a diverse range of fish and shellfish, making it a paradise for seafood lovers. There are countless ways to enjoy Goa’s seafood bounty, from simple grilled fish to elaborate curries. No matter how it’s prepared, one thing is always guaranteed – fresh, succulent seafood that will leave you wanting more. So next time you’re in Goa, be sure to sample some of its delicious seafood. You won’t be disappointed!
India is a land of diversity and so is Goa, a small state located on the western coast of India. Tourists from all over the world come to Goa to experience its laid back atmosphere, beautiful beaches and delicious seafood. While there are many things to see and do in Goa, one of the best ways to explore the state is by bike. Renting a bike is a great way to get around and see all that Goa has to offer. Be sure to pack plenty of sunscreen, as the weather is often very hot and sunny.
And, of course, no trip to Goa would be complete without indulging in some of the delicious seafood on offer. From grilled fish to curries, there’s something for everyone to enjoy. So, what are you waiting for? Start planning your trip to Goa today!